NEED AN INTRODUCTION?
MONTHLY WORKSHOPSThe WepWoppers will soon be hosting free monthly workshops in Austin, TX. Sign up to receive details on how to participate.
SIGN UP HERE.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Oscar Casares Interview!! http://weputwordsonpaper.com/2011/05/30/oscar-casares-interview/ 6 years ago
- Black Metal Writing: http://j.mp/iyzYpj 6 years ago
- RT @BrandonNey: @WePWoppers Writing another draft of short story (1000 words) #wepwopgoals 6 years ago
- RT @TheMightySmythe: @WePWoppers Another 500 words would be amazing...but, really, I'm shooting for just an outline :) #wepwopgoals 6 years ago
- RT @PortraitOfALady: Finishing first draft of latest spec piece on mythical human evolution from sea turtles for @WePWoppers workshop. ... 6 years ago
Tag Archives: writing
I am a chronic starter: books, web sites, plot lines, learning other languages, new relationships, golden ideas that will flourish into financial, spiritual, emotional, and sexual success! And as if hexed in a previous life for teasing a kid with … Continue reading
Someone told me the other day that he has never reread a book. The idea jarred me. I serially reread my most favorite novels and find enjoyment in each experience. I love reading and experiencing new stories and discovering new authors. … Continue reading
In the past month I moved into a new apartment by myself and quit my job, leaving me with a lot of unencumbered free time. Immediately I found myself in a bit of a dilemma: when I wanted to write, … Continue reading
Poetry… The word doesn’t usually inspire visions of crowded bars, microphones and especially cheering, but that’s exactly what a few WepWoppers found last Tuesday night at the Austin Art Authority. As you can see, we’ve been busy visiting the local … Continue reading
Thanks to the graces of David Duhr at Write By Night, Brandon, Zakk, and I received an opportunity to volunteer and network at the Texas Observer 2011 Writers’ Festival this past Saturday. Though it was our main duty to set … Continue reading
During Aggie Con, a group of writers and artists rallied together in the corner of a dark hotel bar to discuss the puzzling and energy-sucking issue of all creative people trying to make a living off art: marketing. In a … Continue reading
Write What You Know… Is there any phrase uttered more in creative writing circles? A seemingly easy phrase to understand, why is it that when we sit down to “write what we know” nothing happens? All of our experiences are … Continue reading
Because the spirit of SXSW compels us! Because we aren’t rock stars, so we settled on writers! Because The Pickle Palace back porch is the ideal venue for: A loud, drunken, messy, rebellious LITERARY CELEBRATION! The members of We Put … Continue reading