NEED AN INTRODUCTION?
MONTHLY WORKSHOPSThe WepWoppers will soon be hosting free monthly workshops in Austin, TX. Sign up to receive details on how to participate.
SIGN UP HERE.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Oscar Casares Interview!! http://weputwordsonpaper.com/2011/05/30/oscar-casares-interview/ 6 years ago
- Black Metal Writing: http://j.mp/iyzYpj 6 years ago
- RT @BrandonNey: @WePWoppers Writing another draft of short story (1000 words) #wepwopgoals 6 years ago
- RT @TheMightySmythe: @WePWoppers Another 500 words would be amazing...but, really, I'm shooting for just an outline :) #wepwopgoals 6 years ago
- RT @PortraitOfALady: Finishing first draft of latest spec piece on mythical human evolution from sea turtles for @WePWoppers workshop. ... 6 years ago
Author Archives: jdkenji
If you were unfortunate enough to miss the WepWoppers on KOOP’s Writing on the Air because you were working or scrambling to find a radio in a dusty corner of your apartment, then you can still listen via their PODCAST. … Continue reading
You might not expect it on first glance, with his chiseled jawline, dark hair, and perfect teeth, but Texas native Oscar Casares is not a model. He is the author of two books, a program director, and an instructor. We … Continue reading
In the past month I moved into a new apartment by myself and quit my job, leaving me with a lot of unencumbered free time. Immediately I found myself in a bit of a dilemma: when I wanted to write, … Continue reading
I’m not much of a poet. By that I mean I don’t write poetry, nor do I see it as one of my go-to entertainments, but like all writers I have a deep appreciation for good poetry, especially in a … Continue reading
Because the spirit of SXSW compels us! Because we aren’t rock stars, so we settled on writers! Because The Pickle Palace back porch is the ideal venue for: A loud, drunken, messy, rebellious LITERARY CELEBRATION! The members of We Put … Continue reading
Soundtrack: Mogwai ~ Hardcore Will Never Die, But You Will I write almost exclusively with music. I wouldn’t have it any other way. I can’t have it any other way. Maybe, because I’m not imaginative enough to create without instantaneous inspiration. … Continue reading
Check out the newest reviews from the We Put Words On Paper crew. Amanda Kimmerly reviews Jill Pangallo’s Let Me Entertain You, an “introspective collaboration of short stories, poems, visual art, e-mails, letters, and quotes from Pangallo’s group of creative … Continue reading