NEED AN INTRODUCTION?
MONTHLY WORKSHOPSThe WepWoppers will soon be hosting free monthly workshops in Austin, TX. Sign up to receive details on how to participate.
SIGN UP HERE.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Oscar Casares Interview!! http://weputwordsonpaper.com/2011/05/30/oscar-casares-interview/ 6 years ago
- Black Metal Writing: http://j.mp/iyzYpj 6 years ago
- RT @BrandonNey: @WePWoppers Writing another draft of short story (1000 words) #wepwopgoals 6 years ago
- RT @TheMightySmythe: @WePWoppers Another 500 words would be amazing...but, really, I'm shooting for just an outline :) #wepwopgoals 6 years ago
- RT @PortraitOfALady: Finishing first draft of latest spec piece on mythical human evolution from sea turtles for @WePWoppers workshop. ... 6 years ago
Author Archives: bneyut
Last week found every member of the We Put Words On Paper crew busy. We didn’t even get a chance to hold our weekly workshop. We apologize for the lack of content. It will probably happen again . . . … Continue reading
We bring it to you a little low energy to start, but the conversation heats up as we discuss the merit of author corporations like James Patterson. Plus, we provide an example of our goal-setting discussions. Lots to chew on. … Continue reading
Using our most recent WePutWordsOnPaper.com blog posts (Brandon’s “Defeating the End-Game Boss in Several Drafts“, Elizabeth’s “A Second Look at Your Favorite Book,” and Zakk’s “The Haruki Murakami Experiment“) as a springboard for discussion, we muse about editing, rewriting, rereading, … Continue reading
My wife games more than me. In recent months, she has been known to spend entire weekends engaged in battle on Dragon Age or defeating the Joker in Batman: Arkham Asylum. Sometimes she’ll look over at me, reading or staring … Continue reading
Due in part to the recent rash of poetry events in our city, Zakk and Elizabeth dropped some observations on us last week, regarding the poet: here and here. As a result, several of the discussions of late, amongst the … Continue reading
I work in many collaborative mediums and often depend on others to realize our vision. In comics, I’ve watched an artist take two years to deliver page one of the twenty-two page script that I wrote in one week: a … Continue reading
Ideas strike like sparks. A cliché? Sure, yet that’s exactly what ideas are: the synapses in your gray matter sparking. Maybe it’s more complicated than that, but often ideas, even good ones, happen . . . and then they have … Continue reading
My new short story, DOUBLE PARKED, was published recently at StanleytheWhale.com. Check it out, if you’ve been digging what we do here at We Put Words On Paper. But this isn’t simply a shameless plug. I’d like to share my … Continue reading