I recently emailed Sgt. Rory Miller, author of the Meditations on Violence and Violence: a Writer’s Guide, about any advice he could give us on writing and publishing. He has just finished up his second print book (due 2011) as well as a book he wrote during NaNoWriMo.
Sgt. Miller sent me the following response, and I wanted to share it with all of you:
NEED AN INTRODUCTION?
MONTHLY WORKSHOPSThe WepWoppers will soon be hosting free monthly workshops in Austin, TX. Sign up to receive details on how to participate.
SIGN UP HERE.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Oscar Casares Interview!! http://weputwordsonpaper.com/2011/05/30/oscar-casares-interview/ 6 years ago
- Black Metal Writing: http://j.mp/iyzYpj 6 years ago
- RT @BrandonNey: @WePWoppers Writing another draft of short story (1000 words) #wepwopgoals 6 years ago
- RT @TheMightySmythe: @WePWoppers Another 500 words would be amazing...but, really, I'm shooting for just an outline :) #wepwopgoals 6 years ago
- RT @PortraitOfALady: Finishing first draft of latest spec piece on mythical human evolution from sea turtles for @WePWoppers workshop. ... 6 years ago